San Tan Natural Medicine is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the santannaturalmedicine.com website. We or Our or Us means San Tan Natural Medicine. Our site means santannaturalmedicine.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to San Tan Natural Medicine via this website shall be deemed to be the property of San Tan Natural Medicine and San Tan Natural Medicine shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with santannaturalmedicine.com via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional materials and general health information. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via e-mail and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
We do not share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose collected information to any third party.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to email@example.com.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
San Tan Natural Medicine is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from San Tan Natural Medicine in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, San Tan Natural Medicine has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by San Tan Natural Medicine will clearly identify San Tan Natural Medicine or [STNM] as the sender. FROM / SENDER: email@example.com.
- Any email from San Tan Natural Medicine will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at San Tan Natural Medicine; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by San Tan Natural Medicine will include valid postal address information.
- Emails sent to you directly by San Tan Natural Medicine will include an email address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.